Roman teaches private drum lessons in his private drum studio in the Northwest foothills (Oracle & Ina) of Tucson. He is also available for private drum lessons in the convenience of your own studio or home. Please contact Roman at 520/444-2989 to schedule a lesson or to address any further questions.
PRIVATE DRUM STUDIO LESSONS
- Individualized private drum lessons for all ages
- Basic snare drum and drum set technique
- Comprehensive method designed to introduce a broad range of styles with an emphasis on modern Rock drumming including influences from blues, punk, country, jazz, funk, latin and more.
- Casual and fun teaching atmosphere
- Learn to play complete songs
- Learn fundamental music theory and reading skills
- Increase coordination and develop independence
- Cultivate individual creativity and develop skills in playing drums in a group environment
- 25 years of music experience and over 8 years of teaching experience
- Roman's main focus is drums however he is also proficient on guitar, harmonica, piano and bass.
- He has played with a variety of local bands such as The Andy Hersey Band, Lord Primate, Stranger, Truck, Pagan Holiday, The New Tragedies and Buckshot Blue.
- $25.00 per half hour lesson
PRIVATE DRUM LESSON POLICIES
Please read these policies carefully!
Beaver’s Band Box and Roman Donbergs
Please contact me directly on my cell phone (520)444-2989 regarding any issues related to your lessons.
Payment is the responsibility of the student and/or parent and shall be prepaid in full in advance of the lesson.
Payments are pre-paid monthly. We request that you prepay for a minimum of four lessons. This will reserve your lesson timefor the next 4 lessons. Your next prepayment will be due on the fourth or last prepaid lesson.
Acceptable payment methods are checks and cash. Checks should be made payable to Roman Donbergs.
Written receipts are available upon request. A $20 fee will apply to all returned checks. This fee and the lesson payment must be paid in cash prior to the next scheduled lesson. All subsequent lesson payments may be requested to be paid in cash.
All lesson payments are nonrefundable.
A 24-hour notice is requested for cancellation of a scheduled lesson. Please call my cell phone (520)444-2989 for proper cancellation.
Proper notice will allow for a make up lesson to be scheduled, if available. If no make-up is available, or is not an option, payment will carry forward.
Insufficient notice or missing a lesson, will forfeit the prepayment of that lesson.
For those times when missing a lesson is unavoidable like sickness, travel, holidays, emergencies, etc, please call me as soon as possible. I am a reasonable person and will accept and understand any reasonable requests, excuses and situations.
Once you have a time slot with me, I strongly suggest that you organize other activities around drum lessons to avoid forfeiting your lesson or potentially losing your time slot.
Failure to attend 2 lessons in a row without contacting me may result in forfeiture of your time slot and termination of lessons.
To avoid any miscommunication, please call (520)444-2989 as soon as possible. If I don’t answer leave a message on my voice mail.
I will credit or refund students for any lessons that I cancel. If I miss a scheduled lesson without proper notification I will credit you for that lesson and include one free lesson.
What about vacations and extended absences?
With advanced notice I will prorate the fee for vacations or absences of 2 consecutive weeks or more. However, I can only hold a time slot for 3 weeks before it is potentially given to someone else. I am a reasonable person and will work with you to accommodate reasonable requests.
Lessons are 30 minutes.
If a student is late, the lesson will still end on time resulting in a shorter lesson.
If the teacher is late, the lesson will still be 30 minutes and will not be cut short.
If the teacher is late and extending the lesson creates a conflict you will be credited for the lesson.